We advise the full spectrum of stakeholders in relation to the wide range of issues which arise in corporate and personal insolvency. Such stakeholders include insolvency officeholders, businesses, directors, individuals and creditors.
We combine our extensive litigation experience with our expertise in insolvency to offer pragmatic commercial advice to achieve our clients' objectives.
We deal with all contentious insolvency matters to include:
• Wrongful and fraudulent trading, misfeasance and antecedent transactions
• Directors disqualification proceedings
• Claims for damages and other remedies
• Retention of title claims and other proprietary actions arising from insolvency situations • Using Insolvency Act powers to obtain information, documents and assets
• Applications for injunctions
• Assisting creditors with the insolvency processes; for example, petitioning for debtors' bankruptcies and winding up
• Bankruptcy annulments
We are happy to discuss how cases are financed and can act under a range of funding methods.