Disputes between shareholders, directors or business partners can arise for any number of reasons, from disagreements over business decisions, to issues surrounding departure and simple personality clashes.
We understand how difficult these disputes can be; they can be highly charged and can impact on the day to day running of the business.
We have a wealth of experience in advising and representing clients in all types of disputes involving directors, shareholders and partners, across a wide range of industry sectors. We act for businesses of all sizes as well as individual directors, shareholders and partners, in disputes including:
• Contractual disputes relating to Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements
• Actions relating to departing and remaining directors, shareholders and partners
• Actions relating to breach of statutory or fiduciary duties
• “Boardroom” disputes between directors
• Claims for breach of warranty